Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanks Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab!



You just gave TSA a generic reason to fuck with me because I'm Black and have an Arabic name. Now every time I travel, I gotta tack on an extra 20 minutes to my itinerary for being searched and questioned. "Who gave you that name? Why are you going to South Africa? Who do you know in London? Niggers don't fly to London!" (they really asked me those questions folks). Young dumb ass African! And what type of official, trill "terrorist" wears draws like this:



Dude, you were willing to die wearing panties with a maxi-pad full of CO2? And how come you didn't stop and think "What if this doesn't work and they catch me- do i wanna get caught wearing irregular Lane Bryant period panties?". You know what- (tossin' my yellow flag, blowin' the whistle) EJECTION! Take yo ass back to Nigeria, start sending scam emails like the rest of the "businessmen" there, and leave the terrorism to the homegrown professionals (Columbine, OK City, Unibomber- don't look surprised America!) and religious nuts abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment