Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Really Rod Blagojevich?!



In the latest Racism 2.0 news, Rod 'More-hair-than-frontal-lobe' Blagojevich, who was impeached and removed from office last year, said this in his Esquire interview about President Obama:

"... This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. ... Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little Laundromat in a black community not far from where he lived. I saw it all growing up."

Let me get this straight: shining shoes is a Blackness thing? Sub-standard living conditions is a Blackness thing? Or is Roddie B. comparing himself to Lionel from The Jeffersons by saying that his pops owned a laundromat?

I guess his unethical handling of Obama's vacant Senate seat also qualifies him to be Blacker than President Obama as well huh? 'Cause you know how us black folk like sellin' stuff that don't belong to us and then lyin' about it once we get caught red-handed (like crack- that's all yours Uncle Sam).

No comments:

Post a Comment